The global economy moves fast; William Peace University’s Business Administration degree (BBA) is focused on helping you keep pace.
As a Business student, you will earn control of your future by learning the skills valued by today’s business leaders, including communication skills and data analytics. Whether you want to climb the corporate ladder or run your own business, our curriculum prepares you with the critical thinking and analytical skills needed to compete for exciting careers in the business world. At WPU, big ideas are exchanged in small classes, where you will learn the latest business education theories. You’ll then have the opportunity to put that learning into practice with a variety of internships in downtown Raleigh and or at one of Research Triangle’s more than 170 global companies. The business administration (BBA) curriculum combines core business courses with the unique perspective of how to conduct business coursework on a global scale. You will choose a specialized concentration in Global Business, Marketing, Leadership and Management Studies, or WPU’s Sport Management program.
With Research Triangle Park and a thriving business Raleigh community, WPU and its advisors have professional relationships and partnerships few can match. Learn more about our bachelor of business administration program, admission requirements and enrollment process today. Begin your tomorrow, today at William Peace University
The courses listed below are for the Academic Catalog and are subject to change. Please reference the Academic Catalog for further information about the bachelor of business administration degree program and course descriptions. If you are a current student, please reference the catalog in which you come under.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Courses
- FacultyAssociate Professor of Business AdministrationDepartment Chair of Psychology and Business; Professor of PsychologyProgram Director of Business and Associate Professor of Business and AnalyticsAssistant Professor of Business AdministrationAssistant Professor of Business Administration
Business Administration Degree Career Opportunities
Business administration majors learn how to formulate the policies and direct the operations of corporations, nonprofit institutions and government agencies. Business administrators plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the operations of an organization and its major departments, information systems and programs.
General managers and top executives hold more than three million jobs in the United States. At WPU, Business Administration (BBA) majors learn to problem solve, gain decision-making strategies, and develop interpersonal and organizational skills.
Recent internships include:
- North Carolina Department of Commerce International Trade Division
- WNCN NBC-17
- SAS Institute
- North Carolina Highway Patrol
- Nextaff (Staffing Agency)
- North Carolina Office of Governor, Boards and Commissions Department
- American Red Cross
Recent employment of business administration graduates:
- Operations Analyst, Credit Suisse
- Education/Training Advisor, Global Knowledge
- Staffing Coordinator, IBM
- Financial Sales Representative, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Marketing Assistant, North Carolina Department of Commerce: Division of Tourism
- Loan Officer, State Employees Credit Union
- Relationship Banker, BB&T
- Human Resources Assistant, International Bank of Commerce
Graduate Programs for Business Administration (BBA) graduates
Students who graduate with a BBA degree also seek opportunities for further education. Many go on to attend business school in hopes of earning a master’s degree in business administration or MBA while others use their learnings to become a lawyer. These are just a few of the possibilities for students with a desire to continue their education after the completion of their undergraduate program.
Recent graduate schools acceptances:
- East Carolina University, School of Business
- Elon University School of Law