I recently retired from Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA as Director of the SBDC, and (finally) moved back to my hometown (Raleigh). Boredom set in and I had to find something to do. Luckily WPU had just posted a teaching position in my field. I really like the small campus feeling and the unique, energetic atmosphere. Hobbies are FaceTiming, Zooming and visiting my 6 children and 6 grandchildren who are scattered around the country.
- Junior College Degree, Saint Mary’s Junior College, Raleigh, NC
- B.S. Management Studies, Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
- M.B.A., Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- Ph.D., Lehigh University in Business and Economics, with a concentration in Finance, Bethlehem, PA
- I really enjoy discussing current events and then identify the problem and solutions in terms of the specific course
Activities & Honors
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society