Earlier this month, William Peace University launched the #PacerPreparedChallenge, encouraging our entire campus community to pledge to keep themselves and each other safe. The Office of Advancement is excited to offer a unique opportunity to put that pledge into practice and make a difference in WPU students’ lives at the same time.
Make a gift to Peace through a recurring donation of at least $5 a month, or make a one time gift, to the Loyalty Fund and receive your choice of a limited edition WPU face covering.
*A limit of two masks per individual.
- What Will My Gift Support?Your gift will support the WPU Loyalty Fund, which provides strategic resources to ensure WPU can fulfill its mission of preparing the students of today for the careers of tomorrow. Every year gifts to this fund support immersive learning opportunities, technology upgrades, student life activities and much more.
- How Can I Make My Gift?You can use the form on this page’s right to set up your recurring donation, or you can click here to make your one-time gift.
You can also:
- Make a credit card gift over the phone by calling the Office of Advancement at 919-508-ALUM(2586).
- Mail a check to:
Office of Advancement
15 East Peace Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
If you make your gift via mail, indicate which face covering(s) you would like on your check.
- How Long is This Opportunity Available?Masks are available now until October 25, 2020.
- When Will I Receive My Mask in the Mail?We will work to get your mask mailed as soon as possible. You can expect your mask in two to three weeks after you make your gift.
- Will I Receive a Mask if I Have a Monthly or Annually Recurring Gift?If you made a gift before September 15, thank you! The mask initiative for a limited time only; we ask all those who wish to receive a WPU mask to make a gift through the special giving form.
- Will I Receive a Mask if I Have Already Made a Gift This Fiscal Year?If you made a gift before September 15, thank you! The mask initiative for a limited time only; we ask all those who wish to receive a WPU mask to make a gift through the special giving form.
- Is My Gift Tax-Deductible?Yes. However, donors itemizing their contribution are advised by IRS guidelines, the charitable portion of your donation must be reduced by the mask’s fair market value, $3.50 each. That amount, multiplied by the number of masks you receive, should be deducted from your gift’s value. If your gift is greater than or equal to $56.00, then the full amount of your gift can be considered tax-deductible. If you have questions about the deductibility of your gift, please consult your tax advisor.