Our past is tied to the present. Today, we must provide an exceptional educational and cultural experience for our students just as we have done throughout our rich history. We must build a vibrant learning environment and we must expose our students to the essential tools and technologies they need to thrive in their careers.
With the help of our outstanding alumni, we can together achieve this. That’s why we encourage you to explore what’s happening on campus, and discover ways you can help give back to Peace, whether it’s through your time or donations.
In This Section
The Loyalty Fund
- What is the Loyalty Fund?The Loyalty Fund is William Peace University’s unrestricted annual giving fund that supplements the overall the budget. The Loyalty Fund helps fill the gap between tuition/endowment income and operating expenses and can aptly be described as the fountain of support for the campus. Giving to this fund supports more than 30 campus student groups and organizations, our faculty and staff, academics, as well as, overall university growth and needs. Unrestricted giving is crucial to the success of the university as it strives to provide innovative and immersive curriculum transforming the lives of our students.
- What Are Some Ways I Can Give?
- Maximize your charitable deduction and deliver immediate benefits to William Peace University through an outright gift, made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Long-term, appreciated stocks and securities are almost always an excellent way to provide financial support. They provide a double benefit to you — a current income tax deduction and avoidance of capital gains taxes.
- You can donate gifts of personal property, such as books, artwork, or equipment, while also securing an income tax deduction. Other gifts-in-kind can be gifts of service, gift certificates, etc.
Estate or Planned Gift
- You can include William Peace University in your will or other planned gifts. Planned gifts enable you to preserve your assets during your lifetime and leave a valuable legacy at WPU.
For more details on how to make a specific gift such as the ones listed above, please contact the Office of Advancement.